How to install Storage library in manual mode?
The Storage library can be installed in manual mode. You should do the following:
- Create destination folder for Storage library
- Copy setup.exe into the destination folder
- Run “setup.exe /x” from command line. That command line switch allows to extract all files from setup package
- Run your Delphi
- Open/Compile rslXX.dpk package from Storage\DelphiXX subfolder
- Open/Compile/Install dclrslXX.dpk package from Storage\DelphiXX subfolder
That's all. Now you can see “Storage” tab with Storage library components on Delphi component palette.