IAS Log Viewer - Online help
Learning How to Work with IAS Log Viewer
IAS Log Viewer usage is simple and intuitively obvious. Basic actions that you can perform
in IAS Log Viewer are:
- Open log files. Select "File-Open" menu item or click toolbar button . Opened log files or folders
with log files must be selected and OK button must be pressed.
- Work with connects. You can work with connects after log files open. Open Connects tab for it. You
can view opened connects list, change columns order, sort order and so on.
- Export data. You can export all data you need after log files open. To export records you must
select Records tab and select "File-Save As" menu item or click toolbar button .
To export connects you must select Connects tab and select "File-Save As" menu
item or click tool button . To copy data using clipboard you must select copied
items in corresponding view and select "Edit-Copy" menu item.
- Reports generation. All needed reports can be generated after log files open. To generate HTML,XML
or CSV reports you must select "Reports-Report Wizard" menu item or click
toolbar button . In opened dialog you can set report types and folder to save
- Alerts. You may define alerts that were fired while some event was occur.